- Download 1
- File Size 203.42 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date May 24, 2021
- Last Updated May 24, 2021
ZCIEA SIMPLIFIED ILO CONVENTION 190 TO RAISE AWARENESS ON ITS IMPORTANCE TO INFORMAL ECONOMY, STAKEHOLDERS AND NATION AT LARGE
WHAT IS CONVENTION 190?
- Workers, unions, governments, and employers made history by adopting the new ILO Convention 190 on violence and harassment in June 2019.
- Convention 190 is the first-ever international labour standard that sets a clear framework to end violence and harassment at work. The right to dignity and respect, and the right to work free from violence and harassment, is a universal human right, that is now clearly voiced in an international treaty.
- It is an instrument that protects workers and other persons in the world of work, including employees as defined by national law and practice, as well as persons working irrespective of their contractual status, persons in training, including interns and apprentices, workers whose employment has been terminated, volunteers, job seekers, and job applicants, and individuals exercising the authority, duties or responsibilities of an employer.
- It is also strongly against gender-based violence
|ZCIEA SIMPLIFIED ILO CONVENTION 190 TO RAISE AWARENESS ON ITS IMPORTANCE TO INFORMAL ECONOMY, STAKEHOLDERS AND NATION AT LARGE.pdf||Download|